donate

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Jehovah

"Can we take a minute of your time to discuss our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ?"
He'd spied the magazine in the hands of one of the women as soon as he'd opened the door. Was that what Bob Dylan had been singing about? Was he one of them?
He slammed the door shut without a word.
"Ooh! Wasn't he rude, Mabel?" he heard from the other side of the glass.
He tore the door open again.
"Rude? Fucking rude? I'll tell you what's fucking rude, shall I? Knocking on people's doors and trying to get them to buy into your fairytale bullshit. Trying to convert people to your backwards way of thinking. Attempting to trick people into buying one of your crackpot magazines that frankly aren't fit to wipe my arse. Anyway, I don't believe any of your creationist fiction; I'm a proud atheist who trusts 100% in science," he raged.
"Yes, but isn't God wonderful?"


No comments:

Post a Comment