donate

Friday 20 May 2016

Dressing Room

There was a knock on the door and the man entered without being invited.
"There he is!" the man enthused.
He was the 'entertainment manager' and as far as Daryl could tell this involved nothing more than being patronising and pretending to be happy.
"Everything OK? "
"Well," said Daryl, thinking that this interruption wasn't, "I've got no toilet."
"Use the sink."
"I'm not going to use the sink!" Daryl protested. "I thought I'd have a proper dressing room when I was booked to play here."
"Oh, it is a proper dressing room. Just without a normal toilet. Seriously though, use the sink. Everybody else does."
Daryl pondered this.
"Alright. I'll want some privacy though."
The man smiled and shuffled out of the door.
Daryl used the sink and went to perform on the ridiculously small stage.
As the music played the entertainment manager went into Daryl's dressing room to check everything was OK.
He was struck by a foul smell.
A cursory search revealed the stink was coming from the sink. A huge turd was coiled up in the basin like a cobra.

No comments:

Post a Comment