donate

Friday 11 August 2017

Autocorrect Nightmare

He dialled the number and it was answered on the third ring.
"Hello, Generic Employment Associates. How can I help you today?"
"Can I speak to your bus?"
"My bus?"
"I mean bus. For duck's sake. Bus. Err. Your manager."
"Oh, OK. Can I take your name?"
"It's Nail."
"Nail? As in the things you smack into a piece of wood with a hammer?"
"No, Nail. Shirt. I'll spell it. N, E, I, L."
"Neil, OK. And what is this call regarding?"
"Well I'm quite pussed off about the job you got me at the biker's. The hours are terrible and the condiments even worse. Also the pay is below mineral wag and it's not assertable."
"Biker's?"
"You know, making broad and Cokes."
"I have no idea what you mean."
"I'm sock of you counts."
He hung up.


No comments:

Post a Comment