donate

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Movies

To be honest, I'm sick of this. When did the so-called 'talent' start running things? I'm in charge here, not the actors and actresses. It's my film. I'm Werner de Wynter, for God's sake.
These 'stars' are full of themselves. They turn up late, or in the case of Chuck Withers, usually drunk.
We've got the horses ready and it's the middle of the day - the best time to film the big brawl scene outside the saloon.
Terri Tyrell is here waiting. At least she bothered to grace us with her presence, even though she's demanding something called a cappuccino, whatever the hell that is.
And yeah, I'm tired. I've got this film to finish or the big bosses aren't going to be happy. One of them even less so if he finds out what me and his wife were getting up to in a motel room with a bunch of celery until 4 this morning.
If that bastard Withers doesn't turn up in 5 minutes, I'm just going to call the whole damn thing off. There will be no Simply the West or any other third rate film for this studio. They can stick it up their High Chapparals.


No comments:

Post a Comment